Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Introduction

Alright, so obviously my real name isn't His Chosen. I'm pretty sure that none of you were like "Whoa! I didn't know that!" when you read that last sentence.

So then, why did I choose it? No, it's not just because I don't like to put up my personal info on a website where anyone can see it. So why? If you want, now is the time to say "Dude, just get to the point."

First let's talk about who He is. Take a wild guess. If you said God, you're correct! If you don't know me, then the first thing you should know is that I'm a believer in Christ. That's right! And am I afraid to show it? Absolutely not!

So why am I chosen by God? I have news for you. You are too! Who says that only one person can do big and amazing things for God? Perhaps you don't know Him yet. That doesn't mean He doesn't have a plan for you. Now, that plan may never be carried out, because you never chose to go down the path that God placed before you, but it is there.

So, in a way, we're all the Lord's Chosen. You, me, and anybody else you could point out right now. The problem is, some people refuse to do what the Lord has chosen them to do. And I'm not just talking about sinners. There are plenty of Christians who won't follow the Lord's calling.

So, instead of just trying to get on with life, I want to do big and amazing things for God. And here's another news flash. I'm not yet legally an adult. I'm even younger than sixteen. But I have no intentions of waiting until I'm fully grown to begin doing what God wants me to do. I want to start right now.

Let's take a little break from talking about being chosen by God. Let's talk about this blog's name. It's kentonoq dah. That's pronounced kin-tu-nok dah, just in case you're wondering. As soon as you opened this blog up, you were probably wondering "What in the world does that mean?" Lucky for you, I'll tell you. It's a phrase from a made up language in one of my books (more on that later) that means "Let the Lord be praised." What is the significance of that?

Let's take a closer look at the words in the phrase. It's not "may the Lord be praised". It's "let the Lord be praised". You're probably thinking "Yeah... okay... so what?!" You see, if God does the things in my life that I'm hoping He'll do, the purpose of this blog is not to brag, or become famous, or anything like that. I want to let the Lord be praised through this blog, and through my life. And hopefully, you want the same thing.

So then, get ready all of you chosen ones. God loves you, and whatever plans you've had for your life, God's plans are probably ten times bigger. We just have to allow Him to work in us. That's what I'm planning on doing. And when (not if but when) big things happen, I will tell you about them on here, and the Lord will be praised.

Enjoy.

1 comment: